mandag 16. januar 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 3

New week and time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to the blogger at I'm an Organizing Junkie. As usual I'm trying to have relatively easy and/or quick dinners as I'm at university. It's not always easy to come up with ideas, but at the moment I'm trying to get rid of a few items in my pantry, fridge and so on.

Monday; Fish Soup
Tuesday; Norwegian Pancakes
Wednesday; Swedish Meatballs
Thursday; Pasta with Cheese Sauce
Friday; Pollock with Mashed Potatoes
Saturday; Thai Red Curry Soup
Sunday; Pollock with Mashed Potatoes

Stock photo from Pexels

3 kommentarer:

  1. Looks great! I love FISH. What kind of fish soup do you make? :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Embarrassingly enough the fish soup I had yesterday was "just" a ready-made to heat in the microwave-dinner from the grocery store, as I was a bit tired from university lectures. :-S

      Slett
    2. I use microwave meals all the time! :) Nothing to be embarrassed about! :) It's cheaper than take out and has more choices. We find the ones marked down to a euro in the bargain bin :D lol

      Slett