mandag 13. februar 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 7

New Monday, which means time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. At the moment I feel like I'm in a limbo, as I'm waiting for my project proposal for my BA thesis to get approved sometime this week, so I don't dare to do that much in regards of prep-work before I get the "all clear". Regardless of university, I still need to eat and here is my menu plan for this week.

Monday; Fish Gratin
Tuesday; Swedish Meatballs
Wednesday; Vegetarian Hunter's Stew
Thursday; Leftovers from Wednesday
Friday; Norwegian Meat Cakes
Saturday; Pollock with Mashed Potatoes
Sunday; Norwegian Meat Cakes

Do you have a weekly menu plan, and if so, what's your plan for this week?

Stock photo from Pexels

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar