mandag 20. februar 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 8

New Monday and a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. How come that every time I try to do a "freezer detox", it end up being fuller than ever? Alright, there was "maybe" a couple of decent deals on frozen fish dinners and vegetarian burgers the last couple of weeks, so I couldn't resist as I'm a huge fan of fish and vegetarian dinners. The thing is, as I'm a student, I need to be a bit cautious money-wise, so when a good deal comes, why not take advantage of it? It's not like I want to be the stereotype when it comes to student dinners (aka eating instant noodles).

Stock photo from Pexels

Anyway, here is my menu plan for this week.

Monday; Slow Cooker Potato and Spring Onion Soup (I'll post the recipe later this week)
Tuesday; Leftovers from Monday
Wednesday; Chicken with carrot purée, peas and rice
Thursday; Pollock with mashed potatoes
Friday; Rice grain porridge (yes, a lot of Norwegians eat this porridge for dinner)
Saturday; Fish and chips
Sunday; Rice grain porridge

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar