mandag 27. februar 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 9

New week and therefore a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at blog I'm an Organizing Junkie. I really enjoy writing these weekly menu plans, as I get to be a bit creative (and organized) when it comes to dinners AND I'm getting the chance to have a bit of circulation in terms of my groceries in the freezer and cupboard (dinner themed groceries, that it). For me, it's particularly important to have a bit of circulation in my freezer, as it's relatively small, so I often need to do a bit of "destash" if I want to purchase some groceries that will go in there.

So here is my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Breaded plaice with mushroom and shrimp sauce
Tuesday; Rice grain porridge
Wednesday; Fish gratin
Thursday; Vegetarian burgers
Friday; Sweet chili chicken wok
Saturday; Vegetarian burgers
Sunday; Oven poached salmon with creamy white wine and herb sauce

What's on your menu plan for this week if you have one?

Stock photo from Pexels

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar