tirsdag 16. mai 2017

Making a Home; A Visit to a Local Asian Grocery Store

I have no issues admitting that I love Asian and Middle-Eastern grocery stores/super markets. The small town I live in are fortunate enough to have not one, but two Thai grocery stores. One of them is named OK Thai.

One of the biggest perks with OK Thai is that they have an online shop as well and it's possible to pick up the order at the store instead of getting it delivered by mail. Yay for saving on shipping, esp. when I actually live in that town. Why spend money on shipping when all I need to do is to take a five minute walk?


This is part of the haul I picked up today, which among other things include Garam Masala, rice paper for spring rolls, Kimchi, Szechuan pepper and some tea. I've struggled to find the Garam Masala at regular grocery stores, so it's really nice to have Asian grocery stores nearby that have it in stock.

This month, OK Thai also has a 10 per cent off-sale at their online store, which makes it a bit cheaper to order items from them. The discount code can be found on the front page of their website.

Do you like to purchase items from Asian/Middle-Eastern grocery stores? If so, what are some of your favourite finds there?

1 kommentar:

  1. You're so lucky! I love Asian/Middle Eastern foods so I really hate not having a grocery store in my city where I can buy all those delicious items. There's one little shop, it's not Asian but organic, and since it's organic everything is super expensive.

    SvarSlett