mandag 22. mai 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 21

It's a new Monday, which means a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Last week was a bit "crazy" in the sense that not only was I doing the finishing touches on my BA thesis, I also celebrated Norway's national day with my grandparents on Wednesday, doing a bit of secondhand bookshopping with a friend of mine on Thursday, but I also was on a whole grain bread baking course on Friday.

Earlier today I handed in my BA thesis and now I basically got summer break, with a bit of a vacuum as I've been so focused on and busy with the thesis that I will have no clue what to do in order to make myself "busy".

Stock photo from Pexels
Even though my student days are over at the moment, I still need to eat and here is my menu plan for this week,

Monday; Vegetable Soup
Tuesday; Fish Fingers
Wednesday; Broccoli Pasta
Thursday; Fish Fingers
Friday; Tomato Soup
Saturday; Yet to be decided
Sunday; Vegetable Soup

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar