mandag 5. juni 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 23

It's a new Monday, which means it's time for a new Menu Plan Monday post, thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Recently, I figured out that I needed a new "freezer destash" in order to make room in my tiny freezer. I can admit that it's sometimes a bit easier said than done doing "all the way" on this one, but if I can clear out quite a bit, then I will be satisfied. One of the fortunate things about doing a "freezer destash" is basically the fact that I don't need to spend that much money on dinners.

Stock photo from Pexels
Here is my menu plan for this week;
Monday; Tacos
Tuesday; Nachos
Wednesday; Fish Gratin
Thursday; Tomato Soup with Macaroni
Friday; Fish Gratin
Saturday; Pasta with Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
Sunday; Tacos

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar