lørdag 19. august 2017

Weekend Cooking; 10 Meal Prep Lunch Ideas

Oh well, this will be the third week I'm talking about lunches in a Weekend Cooking post, but since it is back to school and work for most of us (though I'm still in search for a job - feel free to let me know of any vacant jobs in the Stavanger-area, Norway).

Lately I've read a bit about lunches made in a big bulk (often four portions at the time), where the result is having several lunches for one week. For me, it sounds like a good idea, considering you make it in one go and don't need to prep lunch every day and you get more time to do other stuff.

Stock photo from Pexels
Here is some of the recipes I've collected for you to check out.
Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Chicken Pad Thai
Greek Chicken Bowls
Jerk Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
Chicken Enchilada
Lemon Roasted Salmon With Sweet Potatoes and Broccolini
Honey BBQ Baked Salmon Bowls
Shrimp Fried Rice
Curried Chickpea Bowls with Garlicky Spinach
Easy Roasted Meal Prep Bowls

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar