lørdag 9. september 2017

Weekend Cooking; 12 Comfort Food Recipes

As the autumn in slowly kicking in, some of us might start craving comfort foods. At least I know I do and I realised I did when I ate a yummy grilled cheese sandwich recently at a cosy café in Stavanger recently. So today I wanted to share with you a round up of comfort food recipes.

Stock photo from Pexels
Here's the recipes I've found.

Broccoli and Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
Pasta with Chicken Broth, Butter and Parmesan
Chinese Dumpling Soup
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Poor Man's Soup
Chicken and Rice
Vegetarian Sheperd's Pie
Chicken Paprikash
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Beef and Noodle Casserole
White Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Traditional British Mini Chicken & Mushroom Pie

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar