mandag 9. oktober 2017

Menu Plan Monday Week 41

It's a new week, which means it's time for Menu Plan Monday again thanks to Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. At the moment I'm trying to have a bit of a destash of stuff in the freezer (again!) and I have to say that having a menu plan helps out a lot in organizing that destash. I found out that I among other things had a few leftovers from earlier dinners in the freezer and this week I will try to eat them up.
Stock photo from Pexels
Here's my menu plan for this week.
Monday; Norwegian Rice Porridge
Tuesday; Fish Gratin
Wednesday; Potato And Corn Chowder
Thursday; Fish Gratin
Friday; Tomato Soup With Tortelloni
Saturday; Chicken With Sauce
Sunday; Spaghetti Bolognese

What's on your menu plan for this week?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar