fredag 8. desember 2017

Friday Finds/Gift Guide; 10 Stocking Stuffers Under $5

Are you on track when it comes to Christmas gifts and/or stocking stuffers? If not, I might help you out a little bit today.

I know that I'm one of those "weird" ones who's finished with all the gift shopping BEFORE December 1st (a deadline I've given myself each year after working in retail during the infamous holiday chaos one year), but the good thing is that it gives me a lot more time to do fun stuff during this month.

Oh, now I start to ramble a bit, nevermind that. What I wanted to share with you today was something so simple as a gift guide with 10 stocking stuffers under $5, all found on Etsy. It might be added costs on shipping, but if you're smart and have multiple persons who would love the same gift, feel free to buy more than one of whatever item. I've made a varied list, so there is a chance you might find something for both genders on this list.


Do you have any good ideas for cheap, yet fun stocking stuffer gifts? Feel free to comment below.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar